Dr. Chris Moersch, Executive Director, is available to present the LoTi School Improvement Model- a statistically-proven model used throughout the nation that meets “School in Need of Improvement” turnaround and transformation requirements. This model integrates existing school resources/personnel with proven strategies and 21st Century Skills to build a sustainable and collaborative continuous improvement process.
The LoTi School Improvement Model includes specific action steps that enable you to:
- achieve student achievement targets in mathematics and literacy based on the NJ ASK
- customize onsite and blended high-impact staff development opportunities based on staff needs and student data.
- integrate research-based strategies into your turnaround” or “transformation” school improvement plan.
- deepen the rigor and relevance of curriculum materials and resources used in targeted classrooms.
- support digital age teaching and learning using available technology resources.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS MODEL, CONTACT US ABOUT HOSTING A LOTI SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT MODEL SEMINAR NEAR YOU.