Dr. Chris Moersch, Executive Director, is available to present the LoTi School Improvement Model- a statistically-proven model used throughout the nation that meets “School in Need of Improvement” turnaround and transformation requirements. This model integrates existing school resources/personnel with proven strategies and 21st Century Skills to build a sustainable and collaborative continuous improvement process.
The foundation of the LoTi School Improvement Model is based on a powerful array of researched-based strategies aligned to student academic achievement. These strategies are known as Digital Age Best Practices.
- Promoting shared expertise through networked collaboration
- Bolstering purposeful inquiry through student questions
- Personalizing and globalizing content by making authentic connections
- Accelerating individual growth through vertical/horizontal differentiation
- Anchoring student learning with digital-age tools and resource
- Clarifying student understanding with formative assessments